We require a full time Referrals Coordinator. The successful applicant will receive and progress referrals from Local Authorities of children and young people in need of foster placements.
We work hard to achieve positive and sustainable changes in children’s lives and support our foster families to a very high standard. The successful applicant has a passion for children and young people, excellent communication and organisational skills, is able to meet deadlines and the ability to analyse situations accurately.
The job description includes the following aspects:
- Locating suitable vacancies with ALL4U foster carers for children and young people and ensuring quality matching and screening of referrals.
- Respond to all referrals to the agency and liaising with Local Authority Placements and Commissioning Teams.
- Negotiating packages of care and support for young people.
- Participating in Provider Forums as the face of the agency with Placement and Commissioning teams.
- Completing Tender and Dynamic Purchasing documentation.
- Ensuring that accurate statistics and records are kept for all referrals and placements on the agency database in line with GDPR.
- Additional Administration tasks when necessary.
Salary on application, depending on skills and experience. The job requirement is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
ALL4U Fostering is an equal opportunities employer and adheres to safer recruitment practices.
If you would like to be part of our team, please get in contact with us for an application pack at email@example.com . We look forward to hearing from you.
Closing Date: 29th November 2019