ALL4U Fostering is a Not for Profit Therapeutic Fostering Service.
We require a full time Supervising Social Worker / Child Participation Officer in the Kent area. The successful applicant will be working with foster carers and looked after children and young people across this area, hence willingness to travel and use of a car is essential.
We work hard to achieve positive and sustainable changes in children’s lives and support our foster families to a very high standard. The successful applicant has a passion for the care of children and young people, excellent organisational skills, is able to meet deadlines, has excellent communication skills and the ability to analyse situations accurately.
The job description includes the following aspects:
- Support & Supervision of foster carers
- Designated Child Participation Officer
- Safeguarding of Children and young people
- Monitoring and complying with regulations and standards relating to Fostering services
- Participation in all aspects of the organisation including supporting training for foster carers
- Flexible working and out of hours support to carers on a rota basis.
Salary on application, depending on skills and experience. The job requirement also includes the relevant social work qualification, registration with Social Work England and appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
ALL4U Fostering is an equal opportunities employer and adheres to safer recruitment practices.
If you would like to be part of our team, please get in contact with us for an application pack at firstname.lastname@example.org or speak directly to Mark Thomas Head of Service on 07713010523 We look forward to hearing from you.
Closing Date: Friday 11th September 2020